Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's Time

Here I am in my own little corner of the world (electronic corner) it's Super-bowl Sunday morning, and I'm writing to this little blog that probably no one has read, or will read for that matter.
But, be that as it may, I believe with all my heart that we are in the right place at the right time. We are in a position to make history and effect change in this country, just as we've changed the course of communism ('Mr Gorbachev, tear down that wall!') and stormed into other countries with no formal declaration of war i.e., Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq. We are poised to be able to gut this bloated federal government and kick the same old lazy beaurocrats out from behind their moldy desks. I think people are tired of being taxed to death, and being repeatedly raped by the banks and their revolving credit. This top heavy healthcare system that has turned patients into customers, and doctors into CEOs. People, take to the streets and re-inform the politicians and the Federal Government, that they are where they are because of US! They are public servants employed by the majority, US! And where I come from, majority rules!
People have become so complacent and willing to be lead by their eyeballs. They believe the news, and the newspapers, we believe that this government and its agencies have our best interests at heart. Wake up people, and behold the rapist that wears red, white and blue. This country that sends brave men and women to their deaths, or renders them maimed, and mentally scarred for the rest of their lives. For what? Democracy? So they (other countries) can have what we have?
This government needs to be taken by the neck and shook to its knees, it needs to remember who it works for, the tail has been wagging the dog for too long.
Now, give me back my bullets, I have work to do. This is super Sunday for reasons more important. 
Don't lose track of who you are America!    

No comments: