Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mild Revelation

The other day while riding home from NYC on a New Jersey Transit train, I had an epiphany of sorts, maybe a mild revelation, and then I thought- no. It's not a new idea of any kind, nothing ground-breaking, not the next best thing since sliced bread...and then I thought... again, wait a minute, go back to epiphany, and revelation.
This was and is.

I was trying to think of a way I could convince someone to try (who is not already taking it) the probiotic, My-Inliven product. I'm trying not to pitch, it doesn't need pitching, it needs trying, using, experiencing.

As you know, or maybe you don't, I take it. And, I love it. Now, don't roll your eyes, I don't make it, I sell it. But, I would not have made the choice to sell it with all my heart, had this product and company not delivered. It was enough to get me to eventually quit my nine to five rut, but more on that later.

I read the accolades on their capture page one day while researching organic products. For anyone that doesn't know what "capture page", or "landing page" means, it's the web-page you're taken to when you do any searching for a product you are, or might be, interested in buying.
They ask you for your name and email after explaining how a product works, and after explaining its benefits, and their "pitch" they ask for your email, so you can obtain more info on that particular product.

To make a short story not too long, I sent for more info on the product, liked it, it made perfect sense. I bought it.
It was fairly expensive. Sixty-five-dollars for a plastic container filled with enough of this greenish powder to get me through a month or so. A month. OK, I figured that equals about two-dollars a day, I can afford that for the potential claims of the product which I've made in prior posts, so I won't go into it here.

I got it, tried it, it tasted...not very good at all. For me, I was strangely impressed, no sweet "happy" taste, it just tasted of official work.
It works, better than I imagined it would. I've stated before that no one knows you, better than you. Not even your doctor.
I'm not preaching to those of you that are committed to the drugs you feel you need, or worse yet, think are helping you.
I, am committed to helping those who are looking for a different approach, actually, a better shortcut than a pill. People who want to be proactive and attack, rather than be passive and adopt the modern mantra: "They gotta pill for everything".

I'm telling you with all my heart and happy insides, that this product, and everything this non-pubicly held company sells is stellar!
I have never felt better in my life! I said before that no one knows you like you. What I mean is, we all know what little things are cropping up in our own bodies. Do you want to see things turn around for the better? I will not mention specifics, because we are all different, but if you want to see changes in your engine like you've never seen before, than just try and make me a false prophet .

It makes perfect sense to improve things from the inside out. People should read: "The Next Trillion" by Paul Zane Pilzer. It's a great explanation of the alarming health situation in this country. The book was written about seven years-ago, but he was dead-on in his predictions. Here's an excerpt: "As with break throughs in the technology sector, there will be born out of necessity, wellness products, that will turn educated consumers into voracious customers.
When they begin to respond favorably, they will make decisions that will change his or her entire life. The wellness industry will exceed the $1 trillion health care (sickness) in the next ten-years."
Now, keep in mind this book was released seven years ago.


Don't let yourself be a victim in a hospital.
Educate yourselves to the great products available to you. Don't watch TV for "fixes", that's what the drug companies advertise for.

If I can help just one person in a positive direction, all the better. But don't take my word for it. Get smarter, and get healthier. Health can't be bought, you either have it or your dead.

Stay in touch and get in touch! Happy hunting.
Graham

No comments: