Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Report At 45 Days

As stated in a previous article I started taking the Inliven Probiotic super-food a little over a month ago. I've lost six-pounds which surprised me because I wasn't trying to lose it.
My right toe was inflamed for some reason. I had dropped a table-vice on it about eight years-ago and it wasn't broken but it did swell and the nail became permanently discolored.
After two weeks the toe was back to normal, the nail has completely cleared up. My skin has a great glow to it as my girlfriend says.
I feel fantastic and things will only get better because my digestive system is working so well. It's like running your car on super high-test.

There are many little things as well that seem to be improving. I mean, no one knows their body as well as the body's owner, and I won't bore you with details. It's amazing what your body is capable of when you feed it the correct fuel. Couple this product with organic food and it's relatively simple to heal your body from the inside out. It's nothing short of amazing!

I have a friend of mine who has purchased the Inliven product for her husband who has been diagnosed with a reoccurrence of a difficult skin-cancer. She does not want him to repeat chemotherapy as it really did nothing more than almost kill him.
I will follow this very carefully and let everyone know how he responds. I never suggested this to them I want you to know. They just want to try alternatives to current treatment, and these simply aren't offered in our healthcare system. Currently he feels great but he wants to try and ensure, and fortify his immune system and can't find anything more effective than a natural, organic approach.
Thanks for reading and best health to you all.
Graham

http://www.gillfinn.mionegroup.com

No comments: